Posted on October 1, 2012, in Historic Interest, North Carolina, USA, Western North Carolina and tagged 1861 Farmhouse Restaurant & Winery, Banner Elk, Boone area restaurants, Henry Taylor, Linville, Mast Farm Inn, Mast General Store, National Register of Historic Places, North Carolina, Over Yonder, Valle Crucis. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Laugh, Learn & Laugh Some More.
- Miami’s Oldest Companies Tell it Like it Was
- Miami Perspectives
- The Magic of Miami’s Stiltsville
- A Quick Trip to Bimini.
- Miami’s Coral Castle.
- Have You Ever Eaten Cactus?
- A Whale of a Good Time: in Newport Beach
- Will Wonders Never Cease: Singapore
- Feng Shui in Action: The City-State of Singapore.
- How Many Cats Does it Take . . . .
- For TBT: A Singapore Sling.
- It’s All About the Pool. Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands.
- Thai Massage Anyone? Ko Samui
- The Kingdom of Siam: A Visit to Old Bangkok
- Indiana Jones Territory – but with a lot of “extras.”
- Incomparable Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm: Cambodia
- 10 Million People & 6.5 Million Motor-scooters
- The Consequences of History: Central Vietnam
- Birth by Dragon: Halong Bay
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets