Posted on October 1, 2012, in Historic Interest, North Carolina, USA, Western North Carolina and tagged 1861 Farmhouse Restaurant & Winery, Banner Elk, Boone area restaurants, Henry Taylor, Linville, Mast Farm Inn, Mast General Store, National Register of Historic Places, North Carolina, Over Yonder, Valle Crucis. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Defining Boar’s Head
- Banner’s Elk: Ever wonder how the town of Banner Elk got its name?
- The ‘Ole Swim’n Hole
- Take a Walk on the Wild Side
- A Toast to Oregon
- Keep on Moving Down the Coast.
- Oregon Beaches as Far as You Can See
- Can’t Beat Luxury & Wildlife Combo in Depoe Bay
- Touring the Oregon Coast
- Amtrak Cascades Route
- Vancouver Views
- Charming Vieux Montréal
- A Log Cabin on Steroids
- “Relaxing” in Canada’s Laurentian Mountains
- The Final Tasting. Our Last Day in Bourbon Country.
- Let Me Count the Distilleries . . . Day 3: More Bourbon.
- Loving the Angel’s Share: Day 2 in the World of Kentucky Bourbon
- A Trip on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail
- Laugh, Learn & Laugh Some More.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets